Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Blog, Class Calendar, and Tomorrow's Class

Welcome to Frieden's AP Language and Composition Blog


This will make communicating so much easier. If you forget something, you can just look it up here. I will try only to post important reminders and clarifications as they relate to class. Also, I will be putting up useful links and helpful tips as well.

Class Calendar


I have created a class calendar that you can find by locating the link under the blog's banner. I will do my best to keep this updated daily. If you miss class or are just curious about what's coming up, you can check there. Actually, if you miss class you NEED to check there.

If you ever have any questions about anything there, please send me an email.

Class Tomorrow


Be sure to bring The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass with you to class tomorrow. Also, bring those insight Double-Entry Journal +s with you as well. We will be discussing them in groups.

I will also be handing out an assignment on Appositives -- a type of sentence middle branch.

If you are not in class tomorrow for the discussion, I have an alternative to the discussion that you can do to replace the points.

I will also go over the packet for The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass. I'm creating a Google Doc for that, which I will be posting here by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment